To submit manuscripts to the Journal of Articles in Support of the Null Hypothesis send the following items.
- Manuscript as a Word document or Adobe PDF.
(If possible, we recommend any figures or graphics to also be provided separately as PDF, or in their original file format.)
- An abstract, maximum of 120 words.
- Name, affiliation, contact information.
- General area of psychology, specific area of psychology, and keywords for searches.
- A statement confirming that your paper has not been submitted elsewhere simultaneously.
Email the above information to:
Or mail the above information along with the following items to:
- Three (3) printed copies of the manuscript. Printed on 8.5 × 11 inch paper, double spaced, with 1.5 inch (4cm) margins on each side.
- An exact match/copy of the manuscript on a floppy disc, CD-R, or USB thumb drive, using Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF.
Mail the above to incoming editor:
Stephen Reysen, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Commerce, TX 75429
Manuscripts must adhere to the conventions of style and format described in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th Ed.). In addition, authors are expected to meet APA ethical principles.
Please include effect sizes in your results. The review process may take 1-2 months.